At Liberty Preschool we aim to:
- provide a play-based educational programme that is designed to meet the
- social, and
- emotional needs of the children.
- provide a child-centred, safe environment designed to foster learning and discovery in a warm and informal atmosphere
- provide children with a program that caters for their individual needs and interests
- provide families with support and activities designed to increase self-esteem and parenting skills
Our trained and experienced staff provide a quality learning experience for each child, encouraging and equipping them to develop and discover. We offer a professional educational environment in which Jesus is central to what we do and say, whilst also respecting the diversity and heritage of each child and their families.
Children with a disability are welcome to attend the preschool and their individual needs will be catered for as required. Wheel chair access is available.
If you would like more information or to enrol your child, please contact the Preschool Director, Cheryl Croudace, on 9750-5246 or email.